Today with any roller, if you have load against the locking pin or mechanism, you have to jockey the truck and keep getting in and out trying the handle until it disengages. With the Husky 10 to 26 Glider, you just put the operating handle in the Unlock position, get in your truck and drive forward or back, depending on what position you need to be in. Even if you are on uneven ground and the locking mechanism has pressure against it, you no longer have to jockey the truck and get out again to try the handle. With the Husky 10 to 26 Glider, you just move slightly forward or aft and listen for the locking mechanism to automatically release when the pressure subsides, allowing the flipper to automatically lock in the next position.
- Quiet Due To The Reduction Of Metal-To-Metal Contact
- Easy To Operate Ergonomically Designed Handle And Latching Mechanism: No More Pulling And Twisting Of A Handle
- Eliminates Working With Pins Or Latches Which Bind When On Uneven Ground
- Travel Is On Two Compatible Composite Materials Designed For Long Wear, High Loads And Resistance To The Elements
- Limited 10 Year Warranty Or Limited 90 Day Warranty On Commercial Usage