You could own trailers for years and not know how truly nice it is to have the right trailer jack on the tongue of the trailer. Smooth operation and the right gear ratio can make things so much quicker and easier. Husky Towing Products builds a full line of trailer jacks to get the job done.
Our Brute Power Jacks are particularly well designed for those who are towing trailers using weight distribution hitches, which are a breeze to hook up with the truck and trailer weight off of the spring bars. Electric, top-wind or side wind, Husky has the jack for your trailer.
And to make certain your jack is on solid footing there’s the Brute Super Foot. This versatile, retractable trailer tongue jack extension features plenty of surface area for stability, spreading out the weight without using wood blocks, and greatly reduces cranking for set-up and hitching.
- Brake Controls
- Ascend Brake Control
- Escort Digital Trailer Brake Control
- Escort Trailer Brake Control
- Quest Proportional Brake Control
- Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Gooseneck Hitches
- Weight Distribution / Sway Control
- Center Line® Towing System
- Center Line TS
- Round Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Package
- Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Sway Control
- Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Trunnion Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Pkg.
- Installation Guides
- Brute Power Jacks
- 1000# Swivel Jack
- A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Brute Super Foot
- Replacement Parts
- Trailer Running Gear