Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
Husky’s Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch features a bolt-together hitch
head and shank assembly. It fits all Class III / IV 2″ receivers and delivers 8”
of height adjustment (rise: 7-1/2″; drop: 1″). The system has a black, baked-on polyester powder-coat finish for superior rust protection and it comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Shank length: 10″
- Ball to pin hole: 12-3/8″
- Balls not included; 1-1/4″ hole-on-head assembly
- Requires 1-1/4″ shank on trailer ball
Pin Trunnion Features:
- Raised ball platform for greater coupler clearance, turning radius,
access to trailer ball nut.
- Only 4″ of ground clearance required to insert spring bars into pin trunnions.
- Built-in dual sway control platform allows the use of either left or right sway control.
(When towing trailers longer than 24 feet, a second sway control should be added.)
- Spring bars are easily removed from pin trunnions with safety D-clips.
Pin trunnions remain attached to head.
- Unique pin trunnions attach to head using Grade 5 hardened pins instead of the standard knuckles.
- No need to remove pins so head stays clean and free of grease.
- Hitch Accessories
- Brake Controls
- Ascend Brake Control
- Escort Digital Trailer Brake Control
- Escort Trailer Brake Control
- Quest Proportional Brake Control
- Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Gooseneck Hitches
- OEM Hitches
- 16KS 5th Wheel Hitch Head
- 16KS Crossmember
- 16KS Ford OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KS Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KW 5th Wheel Hitch Head
- 16KW Ford OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KW Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KW/26KW Crossmember
- 26KW 5th Wheel Hitch Head
- 26KW Ford OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 26KW Ford OEM Uprights
- 26KW Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 26KW Ram OEM Uprights
- 30K Ford & Ram OEM Gooseneck Ball
- Weight Distribution / Sway Control
- Center Line® Towing System
- Center Line TS
- Round Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Package
- Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Sway Control
- Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Trunnion Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Pkg.
- Installation Guides
- Brute Power Jacks
- Bulk Tongue Jacks
- 1,000 lb. Bulk Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 88129
- 1,000 lb. Top Wind Tongue Jack, 88126
- 2,000 lb. Bulk Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 88130
- 2,000 lb. Top Wind Tongue Jack, 88127
- 5,000 lb. Top Wind Tongue Jack, 88128
- Scissor Jack Accessories
- Scissor Jacks
- 24" Heavy Duty Scissor Jack, 7500lb. Capacity, 76882
- 24" Stabilizing Scissor Jack, 5000lb. Capacity, 88121
- 30" Stabilizing Scissor Jack, 5000lb. Capacity, 88124
- 1000# Swivel Jack
- A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Brute Super Foot
- Husky Economy Scissor Jacks
- Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 1000lb. Capacity, 30781
- Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 2000 lb. Capacity, 30782
- Top-Wind Tongue Jack, 1000lb. Capacity, 30774
- Top-Wind Tongue Jack, 2000lb. Capacity, 30775
- Top-Wind Tongue Jack, 5000lb. Capacity, 30780
- Replacement Parts
- Trailer Running Gear