Husky’s sway control kits and replacement parts help you set up sway control to diminish lateral trailer movement in windy conditions and passing vehicles.
You can select from a complete left or right kit (we recommend using both right-hand and left-hand sway controls for trailers 24′ and longer) or you can build your own kit and/or select replacement parts for your current setup.
Our selection of parts gives you options for mounting plates and brackets.
- Dual friction brake pad system provides constant and adjustable sway reduction
- Secures with socket & spring clip connectors
- Detaches quickly for storage
- Right-hand & left-hand models
- Brake Controls
- Ascend Brake Control
- Escort Digital Trailer Brake Control
- Escort Trailer Brake Control
- Quest Proportional Brake Control
- Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Gooseneck Hitches
- Weight Distribution / Sway Control
- Center Line® Towing System
- Round Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Package
- Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Sway Control
- Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Trunnion Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Pkg.
- Installation Guides
- Brute Power Jacks
- 1000# Swivel Jack
- A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Brute Super Foot
- Replacement Parts
- Trailer Running Gear