Center Line® Towing SystemWeight Distribution, Sway Control and Trailer Centering In One
You need a weight distribution system to level your load (or to properly equip your tow vehicle), but you also need to handle cross winds, truck traffic, ruts and curves that can contribute to trailer sway. The HUSKY CENTER LINE™ Towing System addresses both of these concerns with the added benefit of returning the trailer to center for you.
The industry’s first self-centering sway control system employs compression cylinder technology to counteract trailer sway before it begins. Keeping the load level and the trailer straight in all driving conditions is what the CENTER LINE™ is all about.
- Combines weight distribution, sway control and trailer centering
- Compression cylinder creates resistance to minimize trailer sway
- Lateral movement loads compression cylinder springs to return
trailer to center
- Load matched tapered torsion bars ensure proper weight distribution setup
- Can be used in all driving and weather conditions
- Performs in reverse (no sway bar to remove for backing up)
- Keeps your truck and trailer in line
- Provides increased control
- “Easy Adjust” head alignment system allows quick and easy set-up at
the time of installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hitch Accessories
- Brake Controls
- Ascend Brake Control
- Escort Digital Trailer Brake Control
- Escort Trailer Brake Control
- Quest Proportional Brake Control
- Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Gooseneck Hitches
- OEM Hitches
- 16KS 5th Wheel Hitch Head
- 16KS Crossmember
- 16KS Ford OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KS Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KW 5th Wheel Hitch Head
- 16KW Ford OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KW Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 16KW/26KW Crossmember
- 26KW 5th Wheel Hitch Head
- 26KW Ford OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 26KW Ford OEM Uprights
- 26KW Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch
- 26KW Ram OEM Uprights
- 30K Ford & Ram OEM Gooseneck Ball
- Weight Distribution / Sway Control
- Center Line® Towing System
- Center Line TS
- Round Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Package
- Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Sway Control
- Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch
- Trunnion Bar Weight Dist. Hitch Pkg.
- Installation Guides
- Brute Power Jacks
- Bulk Tongue Jacks
- 1,000 lb. Bulk Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 88129
- 1,000 lb. Top Wind Tongue Jack, 88126
- 2,000 lb. Bulk Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 88130
- 2,000 lb. Top Wind Tongue Jack, 88127
- 5,000 lb. Top Wind Tongue Jack, 88128
- Scissor Jack Accessories
- Scissor Jacks
- 24" Heavy Duty Scissor Jack, 7500lb. Capacity, 76882
- 24" Stabilizing Scissor Jack, 5000lb. Capacity, 88121
- 30" Stabilizing Scissor Jack, 5000lb. Capacity, 88124
- 1000# Swivel Jack
- A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Brute Super Foot
- Husky Economy Scissor Jacks
- Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 1000lb. Capacity, 30781
- Side-Wind Tongue Jack, 2000 lb. Capacity, 30782
- Top-Wind Tongue Jack, 1000lb. Capacity, 30774
- Top-Wind Tongue Jack, 2000lb. Capacity, 30775
- Top-Wind Tongue Jack, 5000lb. Capacity, 30780
- Replacement Parts
- Trailer Running Gear
Active Sway Control The Center Line system overcomes many problems associated with the equalizing hitches and passive friction sway controls that have been in use for the past 30 years:
- No more removing the sway control when backing up! The Center Line system is designed for your convenience.
- No more waiting for the trailer to right itself as passing trucks, wind or road conditions cause sway.
The Center Line system is self-centering.
- You don’t have to hear our system to know it’s working. The Center Line system’s advanced technology
significantly reduces noise common with old technology systems.
- The “Easy Adjust” head alignment systems allow quick and
easy installation set-up.
- Compression cylinder creates resistance to sway.
- Cam-style trunnions activate the compression cylinders to
- Tapered torsion spring bar provides proper weight distribution.
- Streamlined sturdy bracket design instead of chains for easy,
How to order the CENTER LINE hitch
The Center Line system comes in two main components: the Head Assembly Kit which includes the head assembly, spring bar brackets,
10-inch shank and hardware kit; and the separate Spring Bars, which
are sold in pairs according to the trailer weight. Do not exceed the
maximum weight capacity of your vehicle.
Part #31390 Head Assembly Kit
Tongue Weight Range 500–1,400 lbs.
Gross Trailer Weight 4,000–14,000 lbs.
Part #31511 Spring Bars
Tongue Weight Range 500–800 lbs
Gross Trailer Weight up to 8,000 lbs.
Part #31512 Spring Bars
Tongue Weight Range 801–1,200 lbs
Gross Trailer Weight up to 12,000 lbs.
Part #31513 Spring Bars
Tongue Weight Range 1,001–1,400 lbs
Gross Trailer Weight up to 14,000 lbs.