16K W / 26K W
You can really feel the difference of Husky’s 16K W and 26K W fully articulating fifth wheel hitch when maneuvering into driveway aprons and off-camber entrances at park locations.
Once on the road, added articulation takes torque twist out of both truck and trailer for a smoother ride and less stress on equipment.
Other features include heavy-duty cast uprights that allow three-position fore-and-aft adjustment for proper hitch over axle placement. A patented anti-walk wrap-around jaw fully encloses the trailer kingpin. A visible safety indicator shows red when the jaw is open.
An automotive OEM-quality metallic paint provides a superior finish and gives the 16K W and 26K W hitches an attractive, rugged look. The 26K W can be used with all 5th wheels up to 26,000 lbs. Meets or exceeds the new SAE J2638 fifth wheel test standards
and comes with the Husky 10-year warranty.
The Husky 16K W / 26K W quick list:
- Improved pop-out safety hookup indicator
- Handle moved forward, farther from the pin box for
improved ergonomics and easier operation
- Foam grip handle for easier operation
- Self-locking and release handle
- No need to manually open the jaw to hitch up
- Patent-pending Anti-Walk wrap-around jaw PATENTED
- Engineered/designed tolerances for less noise
- Fully articulating head (the jaw moves with the head)
- Fore and aft adjustment on the uprights for proper
“hitch over axle placement”
- Improved cross member with castle nut
- Meets or exceeds SAE J2638 fifth wheel standards
- Radius added to the top plate for rugged appearance
- Superior finish
- Yellow zinc fasteners
- Compatible with all Husky custom install kits and earlier model Husky hitches